Monday, December 3, 2012

NaNoWriMo Fail.

Probably by now, it's obvious XD

I have a million excuses, from not having time, to being sick the day I could have caught up, the holidays being holiday-y and in the way, ALL of my markers running out at the same freaking time (which cost me a lot of money to replace, and then not use :\ ) and then the last weekend I had to really work and catch up...a friend gave me her Wii and I spent all that time playing Zelda >.<

So I fail. I'm not too upset since this was my first time trying this...but still it sucked. I'll try again next year and maybe try to keep at this story because I like it. I actually hit a good stopping point, so I'll post my next four pages that did get finished. It can be part one or something.

Now I have to go back to my real life and get some Forgotten Children updates. I'm way behind. Plus some holiday art!!


xmas wyn sketch 


This will probably be my art this year. It stars Wyn, not Alex. I know, shock and amaze. Or something. For some reason I thought Wyn might be good in a pin-up pose. I don't know why, it just seemed right. IF I finish it, it will be the first finished picture of Adult Wyn I've ever done! Yay me!! It will be eye-bleedingly colorful >:3 Sunglasses may be needed...

No comments:

Post a Comment