Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NaNoWriMo 2012 FAIL!

Already!! I just started!!!!

So basically I got behind over the weekend, started yesterday all ready to do a million pages to catch up....then totally scrapped the story I was working on and started fresh.

Yep. FAIL

Here is the before promised page 2, and what I had done of page 3. I also layed out and started 4, 5 and 6 over the weekend, but didn't get far enough to post anything. Between all of that, and what I did yesterday, I'm officially caught up and a little ahead (til today when I plan to fall behind again lol), but doing a different story all together.


Page 2
 Black and Blue 2

Page 3

Black and Blue 3

 Neither are bad...I actually like both and was trying to think of a way to work at least the first two pages into the new story (still might, but we'll see), but the backgrounds for this thing would have killed me. NO WAY was I going to be able to handle the next three pages in one day each let alone future pages. I need more skillz. Yo.

So I am working on something set in Forgotten Children's time with futuristic crappy bgs that I'm used too, and set waaaaaaaaaaaay back in the day with woods 'n' stuff. So it's going to be - let's face it - easier. I'm not too proud to admit it, I took on more than I could do.

Anyway I have three pages left to upload but I'll probably do it later. Since it's a new story and beginning I figure it needs a new post.

No comments:

Post a Comment