Friday, November 2, 2012

NaNoWriMo Rebel! Black and Blue page 1

Page one is finished! I'm on track! For now, lol

smBlack and Blue 1

 I'm really happy with it, especially since I didn't even attempt to think about this whole story til yesterday. I am fighting a cold and had other stuff to do and just...didn't. But I knocked it out anyway, started the second page and will hopefully keep going as well as I can. the weekend scares me...I'm usually busy and never do anything...we'll see.

I thought about it a little yesterday and divided this story into four parts. I have to come up with a good title for both the whole story (the working title is Black and Blue, but I didn't want that as the final title) but for now it's "Alex Wakes Up".

 ...

Actually, considering what should happen, that's not too bad. Maybe I'll keep it. I tend to keep my WTs anyway.

 I love drawing Alex in bed...he's such a lazy Mo' I should really do it more often but I don't. His "morning" routine is something I've wanted to do in detail for awhile, but this will be a very abbreviated version. This thing is going to go way past 30 pages as it is.

I realized something horrible last night...I have to hand-draw all his stupid tattoos. STUPID ALEX!!! I have a vector file of almost all of them, so I usually just plug them in after I'm done inking...but since I'm doing everything by hand from start to finish (except for the text - I want people to be able to read this thing) I have to draw them. Alex sucks. I hate his tatts. Why'd I ever make them up?!?!?
At least most of them are easy...he doens't have the wings yet so the rose and his stupid name with be the worst. He'll be wearing long sleeves the rest of the time. lol

I'm putting a border around these pages. I didn't do that with what I did of Raw, and I regretted it. I need borders.

Must work on page 2...wish me luck!!

EDIT: I thought I should mention this will not be updated on the weekends unless I can find a scanner somewhere. Since I only have one at work, anything I do will have to wait til Monday...

No comments:

Post a Comment