Tuesday, November 13, 2012

NaNoWriMo Update 5 (NSFW)

WARNING
There is mature and (IMO) disturbing content ahead.


I got a LOT done this weekend. I only half-assed worked on stuff Sat and Sun, but then finished everything up to Monday on Monday, plus today and tomorrow's pages. :)
So I'm ahead by.....well two pages, since today is finished and I'm starting Thursdays page already. I think if I can keep this up I can make up for the story change and get those 5 pages back. *crosses fingers*

I'll only post up through today so I have something tomorrow...but here are the weekends pages.

They're....awful. I cried. Don't judge me...Alex is my baby. I've always known this happened but I've never drawn or written it.


Page 7

Black and Blue 2-7



 Page 8
 Black and Blue 2-8


Page 9
 Black and Blue 2-9


I'm not doing a great job of cleaning up my edges in PS.
I really like coloring by hand with marker and colored pencil and water color pencil with marker. I think my style is less consistent like this...but I am spending much less time on each step than I normally would, so I'm not shocked.

Look for another update later with today's page!!

No comments:

Post a Comment