Friday, November 9, 2012

NaNoWriMo update 4

With the next few pages.

Page 4 Black and Blue 2-4




Page 5 
 Black and Blue 2-5



Page 6 
 Black and Blue 2-6 Woo! I'm doing more color. Alex needs color. He does. So there.

So now we have Boo. I've been wanting to do a story with Boo and Alex for years. I've started it several times and done sketches and planned it out and not liked any of it...so this time I'm jumping right in. Alex has had several therapists in his time, this is just the latest.  I literally drew all three of these pages leaving the panels with him in them blank because I wasn't happy with his design...then went in and filled them in after. I'm still not thrilled, but hopefully he'll get better as I go on.

There will be no update until Tuesday as I'm off on Monday and have no scanner at home :P
I'll be working though! I'm already nearly done with tomorrow's page and the next two are penciled. I want to stay as far ahead as I can.

I am...seriously debating weather or not to post pages 8-9. Drawing them is hard, emotionally, not art-wise. They look really good so far but the content is...awful. Anything with Alex in it is automatically going to be kinda dark, but I didn't mean for it to get this bad so quickly. Oops. I probably will post, but there will be a srs warning. Or I might make this post friends-only or something....we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment