Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NaNoWriMo Comic project update 3

As of today I'm two days ahead. I did three pages today! Plus some outlining for the next few. I have plans.

So this is the new story.
I'm happy, it's going well...Art is ok, but with this it's a little better than I expected, so yay! No title, not even a working one, so right now it's just...Boo.

Page 1
Black and Blue 2-1 color
I've wanted to draw something like this forever. Kinda happy I finally got too it even if it's not a labored over illustration.


 Page 2
  Black and Blue 2-2
 Using markers instead of digital tone is much harder. Especially since I'm not using copics and my colors are kind of limited. And I am literally doing all of this in my sketchbook so it's not even close to marker paper.

I may get a few more markers this weekend and keep adding more color to the palate. I messed this poor page up like mad but I like the result. My white-out pen is my new best friend.

 Page 3
  Black and Blue 2-3

I love how this page looks.

I'll post the next three tomorrow...Then I'll have some time to work on the next pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment